8.26.2014

iOS Porting Class

This is about me having classes to teach others how to port fonts.
Some people may be mad or slick salty but oh well, If you would like to to 1on1 teach you or have group session ( 2 people at once ) You can continue reading and if not This particular post is not for you. Details are also below on what you need and how to contact me and a place to donate if you would like to do it.

What you will Need :
Desktop / Laptop
Font Lab
ttsdk file
Dosbox

Application to view what I Do:
Team Viewer
Cell Phone to hear me ( Optional )

Class Details :
Class #1 One Normal Font
Class #2 One Font w. Anything you want added.

Other Details :
The Fonts I do During the class are yours ( Free w. The Class )
Also if you need further tips and help you can easily reach me. 



Price to Sign-up $10

*** You must either email or Kik me to get the Date and other info w. the class, and I will start Classes This weekend and So on. So please sign up ahead of time so I have time to plan my schedule with you included ***